YOUTH GRADES FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONs
Where do we play?
- This depends on the grade and division however they will play within a Auckland Pool
What day and times are my games?
- Most games are on a Saturday with the younger grades 10th -13th are usually morning games 9am to 11am with the older grades in the afternoon.
- Metro divisions play on Sunday.
When is training?
- Training times and schedules are decided upon by the Coach of the team, we encourage Coaches to discuss preferred times with the team and he/she will endeavour to ensure that all players can attend. Most teams train twice during the week.
What is supplied?
- Manurewa AFC will provide each youth player with a playing strip which includes a shirt and shorts which will be handed out by Coach/Manager and MUST returned at the end of the season
- Manurewa AFC will provide each coach with a ball bag and kit to ensure trainings/game days are successful
What do I need to buy?
- Football Boots
- Manurewa AFC Socks (Socks can be purchased through the club)
When are registrations?
- In February of each year
- Registration days are held at the clubrooms and we also accept online registrations
When does the season start and finish?
- The first games are around the begining of April and the last end of August.