Player Code of Conduct
- Play to win but play fair.
- Never argue with or verbally abuse an official; observe the Laws of the Game.
- Accept defeat with dignity.
- Conduct themselves in a sportsman-like manner and respect fellow players, coaches,
- managers and referees and the achievement of opponents.
- Not bully or take an unfair advantage of another competitor.
- Cooperate with their coach, manager, team mates and opponents.
Parent/Guardian Code of Conduct
- Remember that children participate in sport for their enjoyment, not the parents.
- Encourage children to participate and not force them.
- Focus on the child’s efforts and performance rather than winning or losing.
- Encourage children always to compete according to the rules and to settle
- disagreements without resorting to hostility or violence.
- Never ridicule or yell at a child for making a mistake or losing a competition.
- Remember that children learn best by example.
- Support all efforts to remove verbal and physical abuse from sporting activities.
- Respect officials’ decisions and teach children to do likewise.
- Show appreciation for coaches, officials and administrators.